If you are suffering from COVID and need help for basic meals, pls call 9935741155 (Keshvi Agarwal) or join Feed India
Tips to food to boost your immunity and help you recover fast
To care for yourself, follow these steps:
- Maintain a daily routine, including showering and getting dressed.
- Take breaks from COVID-19 news, including social media.
- Eat healthy meals and stay hydrated.
- Get plenty of sleep.
- Avoid excessive use of alcohol and tobacco.
- Stretching, breathe deeply or meditate.
- Focus on enjoyable activities.
- Connect with others and share how you are feeling.
Caring for yourself can help you cope with stress. It will also help you be able to support your loved one’s recovery.
IMMUNITY BOOSTING FOODS
DRUMSTICKS–Drumstick is one of the superfoods which helps in boosting your immunity and acts as a shield for any virus to grow.
COCONUT WATER WITH LEMON – Intake of Coconut water should always be fresh. When you add half a lemon to fresh coconut water, vitamin C shoots up by 10 times. Once everyday, for the next few days, having coconut water with lemon is a must. (Note: Kidney patients should not have coconut water)
GARLIC, ONION & TURMERIC – These three are natural superfoods that will help kill the bad bacteria that thrive within us.
PUMPKIN SEEDS – Just by having 3-4 spoons of pumpkin seeds everyday can provide you with substantial quantities of healthy fats, magnesium and zinc which are vital for immune functions.
RED CAPSICUM – Vitamin C present in Red Capsicum is 3 times higher than the Vitamin C found in an orange. Ensure to have red capsicums in your salad everyday before meals.
Fruits have to be had on an empty stomach. An ideal way to start your day after Jeera water is by having seasonal fruits.
- Adds a lot of fiber to your body
- Increases your energy levels.
- Tons of vitamins, minerals & Antioxidants.
- Helps in bowel movement. Reverse Disease. Revive Life.
- Helps in weight loss.
Correct way of eating fruits It means not eating fruits after your meals. Fruits should be eaten only on an empty stomach.