Covid-19 home remediescomplete-book
A person should also ensure that they drink plenty of fluids to help prevent dehydration.
Cough To help ease coughing, a person can try the following:
- drinking plenty of water or warm beverages to soothe the throat, prevent dehydration, and thin the mucus
- sucking on cough drops
- taking the steam at night
Shortness of breath or low oxygen concentration
If a person is feeling breathless, they should try to remain calm. Shortness of breath is a symptom that can be frightening but don’t panic. Try doing following:
- lying in prone position. Some evidence suggests that lying on the stomach might help people get more oxygen. Read this to know more
- slowly inhaling through the nose and exhaling through the mouth, keeping the lips close together
- sitting in a chair with a long, straight spine
- relaxing the shoulders and avoiding rounding the upper back
- leaning forward slightly and placing the hands on the knees for support
General precautions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 if you are sick
COVID-19 symptoms ranges from person to person what might cause you a mild effect can prove life threatening for other person. So it is very necessary to take precautions beforehand to save others. If you are sick with COVID-19 or think you might have it, follow the steps below to help protect other people in your home and community.
- Wear a facemask if you are sick
- Wash hands
- Hand sanitizer
- Do not share
- Stay home except to get medical care
- Stay in touch with your doctor.
- Avoid public transportation
- Home isolation / Stay away from others
- Limit contact with pets & animals
- Call ahead before visiting your doctor
- Wash utensils, cups, glasses, towels thoroughly after use.
- Clean and disinfect all “high-touch” surfaces every day.
- Household cleaners and disinfectants.
- Monitor your symptoms
- Follow care instructions from your healthcare provider and local health department.
Kanpur forum and spatial administration has prepared a home isolation relief kit for lower class families . Necessary Documents – Adhaar card, Ration card, RT-PCR positive report.
Helpline number- 8429525861
In case of emergency when the oxygen concentration declines at rapid rate. Do contact the control center immediately for bed and oxygen cylinders.